Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tired

I've been ssssooooo tired this week. I've been sleeping the same as usual, but I'm exceptually tired, probably the long runs are starting to wear me down, not to mention I went for a bike ride and met some people for beach volleyball on Sunday.

Oh well, I guess Monday morning I wasn't too tired. I usually run at a nice easy pace so that I'm very comfortable during the run; that way, I know I can finish without walking. On Monday, I decided to try and run at a faster pace for my 3 mile run. It worked! I cut 30+ seconds/mile off my time. I had to focus on finishing, but I did and it was great to know that I can run 3 miles in under 29 minutes! Hopefully tomorrow I can do it again!

This week my running schedule is slightly different because the 3 of us (Irfan, Pinal and myself) are all running in the 40th Annual Easter Beach Run here in Daytona. It's 4 miles out and back on the beach. It will take place on Saturday afternoon. It's going to be hot and I never run in the afternoons, so that will be an extra challenge. Because of this, I've shifted my runs around.

I'm looking into running a half marathon in South Carolina the weekend of May 17. I'll keep you posted on that one. For now, I'm going to get some rest.

No comments: