Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Buidling a Team

Here are a few other random things that have come up lately.

Pinal has decided that she really would like to join me in pursuit of the Iron Dream. I am very excited about this! We have so much fun together and love to sit and talk about our training more than anyone else wants to hear about it. So now we'll continue to have each other to share with over the course of the next 9 months.

Also, we have rallied troops here at school to run the Disney Marathon. Thus far we have 6 people and we're still trying to increase that number (Peter, you and Patty should join us). It will be the first for everyone except Irfan and I. It's already very exciting having these other newbies around to talk about training. We're also planning on running a few local races before the marathon. The more people you know running in a race, the better I think it is. We'll see as things progress.

Pictures of me from the marathon can be seen at:
http://www.marathonfoto.com/order_my_photos.cfm?OID=27892007M1&CustomerNumber=D95801&BFI=192jjvc81w&Currency=USD&Language=EN

I also have a web gallery that I haven't posted the link to from my blog yet, but pictures from recent travels as well as a couple other marathon pics can be viewed at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/MaryKate12

I still have a couple more albums to add from our latest national park trek, but hopefully over time I'll keep adding to it more regularly than I have in the past.

Thanks for your continued support in my crazy endeavours!

No comments: